Order personnel in Zhytomyr
Recruiting orders in Zhytomyr, Vinnytsia and Cherkasy regions are managed by our head office in Kyiv.
Our team will provide you with a consulting support and quickly find and select needed specialists for your company. DOPOMOGA Ukraine warrants all recruiting services.
Call +380 44 594 8178, to talk to us
Placed orders in the Centre of Ukraine (by city)
Specificity of candidates in Central Ukraine
Our finalists, selected for the central region, are characterized by perseverance and long-term work for one organization. However, layoffs sometimes happen. First reason is personal reasons that arise over time. Second - desire to change the profile of an activity.
The last reason inspires us to give you some advices on how to maintain a constant interest of employees in their job.
Let's focus on three main areas:
- A formation of long-term relationships starts at the stage of employee’s selection.
You, as an employer, need to select a specialist with personal goals and interests similar to his/her future daily job routine. Personal interests are already firmly rooted in a candidate's personality. This will make a natural passion for the work.
- Encourage your managers to have informal conversations with their subordinates. Let them find answers on the following questions during these talk: Are employees happy with their tasks and work environment? Do they want to have any changes? What tasks do they envision in the future? In what direction do they want to develop? Friendly conversations about work enables the manager to generate appropriate and timely strategies for positive changes in the working environment.
- People start to get bored, if their job becomes a routine without any changes and challenges. Monotony can encourage them to change their job or even field.
We recommend you to make useful innovations and changes from time to time.
A human brain is negatively attributed to change. We love stability. Organizational changes are associated with feelings of fear, high risk and anger. Despite these deeply ingrained habits, changes can be embedded by taking the following steps:
- Explain why the old approach is no longer appropriate. Implement changes gradually and smoothly. At this point, think about employee retention, not renewal.
- Success stories can help to reduce anxiety. Remind your employees about them. For example, say:“Remember that project? At that time, we merged between departments. As a result, we have successfully ...".
- Encourage employees to think about the future. What has to be done to make the work easier? Such reflections reduce their resistance and suffering.
- Facilitate change with executives' support, learning courses and activities.
- When employees stop saying “It used to be better,” it’s time to think about new useful changes).
Monotony lowers motivation. Empower your employees to be creative with projects, streamline standard work practices, and drive continuous improvements. Do not bother them in this :).
And say "thank you" more often!
They trust us